segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

The hard work of a princess...

September 4th I was the "Bridesmaids Rose Princess" at Carla's wedding. I loved it, it was so cool!!!! When I started going down the aisle they played "Aquarela" with the violin and the sax, just for me and they said: To give some color to this cerimony, here comes Taila............I was shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Princesses practicing...

Going down the aisle...

Junior and Carla
Doing my job...

My beautiful Roses...

I match the decoration!

Celina, the rings bearer...
                                                      Our neighbour made my dress!!!

My Mom did my hair!!!!!!!!

My mom telling me how proud she was!!!!!


The kids

The End
Taila

5 comentários:

  1. Beautiful dress, beautiful hair, beautiful girl!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A Madrinha das rosas mais linda que ja vi....Parabéns Tayla....estava perfeita....beijinhos minha florzinha!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Tayla...Aos olhos do Pai você uma obra prima que Deus planejou, com suas próprias mãos pintou. A cor de sua pele, os seus cabelos desenhou, cada detalhe num toque de amor. Princesa linda demais perfeita aos olhos do Pai, alguém igual a você não vi jamais! Você estava uma verdadeira princesa! I miss you!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. You look amazing and your hair is very beautiful... definitely like a princess!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Você é minha princesa linda demaisssss!

    Amo você!!!

    ResponderExcluir